Remembrance Day Ceremonies
- Monday, November 11, 2019
- Parents are to drop off their cadets at 12963 120 St at 10:00 am on Monday. We will then march to the cenotaph and have the option to interact with some of the community members, and hear the Calder Cuties sing songs from both Wars.
- We should be done around 12:00pm
Thursday Night Pick-Ups
- This last Thursday, we noticed several unsafe situations in the parking lot while cadets were waiting for pick up.
- For safety, we ask that parents all park in a parking stall, and not be waiting in other parts of the lot, while waiting for their cadet.
Welcome to 570 Sir Winston Churchill Royal Canadian Air Cadet Squadron
Royal Canadian Air Cadets participate in a variety of fun and challenging activities. There is something for everyone – no matter what their personal interests may be. Want to meet new people and have fun? Our recruiting takes place September through May. Feel free to visit us any Thursday night from 6:30pm-9:15pm to get more information about our program. We would love to see you stop by. You can also find out more by browsing our website. Take a look around, sign up for our Bulldog Bites newsletter, and if you have questions or require any additional information please see our contact page and leave us a message. Visit us on Facebook, like us, and connect with other members.
We are located at Jefferson Armoury – 11630 109th Street (near the Nait LRT stop.)