Using knowledge you have gained in cadets and any digital resources you wish to use, build and label a model of an aerodrome OR a bivouac site using only material found in your house.
As you go, create a photo journal of the experience with pictures and descriptions of your progress and the final product.
Please make sure the required elements listed in the attached document are included.
Feel free to have family members work with you on the project!
Due: April 11, 2020
A rubric can be found on our Google Classroom
570 Air Cadets is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Mental Health Discussion
Time: Apr 9, 2020 07:00 PM Edmonton
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 445 801 357
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+1 647 558 0588 Canada
+1 778 907 2071 Canada
+1 438 809 7799 Canada
+1 587 328 1099 Canada
+1 647 374 4685 Canada
Meeting ID: 445 801 357
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcFcL2heWr
Jigsaw Puzzle Challenges
Please email these challenge results to email@example.com so we can keep track of the results. Please also ensure that you have your first name, last name, and rank attached with your submissions with the email subject Rank, First Name, Last Name, Jigsaw Puzzles, Date.
- We will release a link once a week that will lead you to 5 puzzles for the week.
- Once you complete puzzles, take a screenshot or photo of completed puzzle and the completion time, and email it.
- You can replay puzzles from any given week as many times as you like, to try and improve your times.
- We will post the leaderboard by Sunday every week, with the first leaderboard being released on April 12, 2020.
- Points will be awarded for the leaderboard based on:
- The successful completion of puzzles
- Completion times
- Correctly finishing the embedded challenges.
- Embedded challenges: questions that are revealed through completing each puzzle.
- Please email your answers to these as well!
- Virtual badges can be earned for various achievements, which will be emailed out.
- A virtual certificate will be emailed, as will a virtual trophy case.
- Scores from the puzzle challenges will factor into the overall Bulldog Digital Cup Rankings.
Again, please email these challenge results to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can keep track of the results. Please also ensure that you have your first name, last name, and rank attached with your submissions with the email subject Rank, First Name, Last Name, Jigsaw Puzzles, Date.
The Bulldog Digital Cup is intended to keep cadets and staff engaged while in-person activities are cancelled due to Covid-19.
Each week there will be a Main Challenge and Mini Challenges, moderated through Google Classroom. Each challenge will specify what to submit to be assessed for points. Visit the classwork section for specific details.
- Main Challenge: This is a weekly “assignment” that is worth up to 20 points. These activities will take a few hours to complete and will allow you the opportunity to work on it throughout the whole week.
- Mini Challenge: These are quicker tasks meant to be achieved in 1 sitting. There may be a few of these posted in a week and are worth up to 5 points each. For on-going mini challenges, there may be bonus points at the end for highest overall score
- Awards: Winners will be awarded prizes in the following categories:
- Top Overall Participant: Winner of the 2020 Bulldog Digital Cup!
- Top Participant in each Level
- Most Engaged Flight: based on percentage of group total points/group potential points
- Main Challenge Winner: receive bonus points toward overall cup as well as props on social media and the squadron web page. Each individual main challenge winner will receive a prize.
- Mini Challenge Winner: receive bonus points toward overall cup as well as props on social media and the squadron web page for weekly wins. Overall highest point achiever for mini challenges will get a prize.