The Bulldog Digital Cup is intended to keep cadets and staff engaged while in-person activities are cancelled due to Covid-19.
Each week there will be a Main Challenge and Mini Challenges, moderated through Google Classroom. Each challenge will specify what to submit to be assessed for points. Visit the classwork section for specific details.
- Main Challenge: This is a weekly “assignment” that is worth up to 20 points. These activities will take a few hours to complete and will allow you the opportunity to work on it throughout the whole week.
- Mini Challenge: These are quicker tasks meant to be achieved in 1 sitting. There may be a few of these posted in a week and are worth up to 5 points each. For on-going mini challenges, there may be bonus points at the end for highest overall score
- Awards: Winners will be awarded prizes in the following categories:
- Top Overall Participant: Winner of the 2020 Bulldog Digital Cup!
- Top Participant in each Level
- Most Engaged Flight: based on percentage of group total points/group potential points
- Main Challenge Winner: receive bonus points toward overall cup as well as props on social media and the squadron web page. Each individual main challenge winner will receive a prize.
- Mini Challenge Winner: receive bonus points toward overall cup as well as props on social media and the squadron web page for weekly wins. Overall highest point achiever for mini challenges will get a prize.